Taken from Geyser Express
At times it may not be necessary to replace your geyser/ hot water cylinder completely.
When may it not be necessary?
- When there is a lack of water pressure or the flow is not strong enough (and the geyser has not burst).
- When the temperature of the water is not hot enough.
- When the hot water becomes cold too quickly when showering or you can’t fill up the bath with enough hot water.
Types of repairs that can be done:
- Vacuum breakers replacements
- Pressure reducing valves replacements
- Safety relief valves replacements
- Elements replacements
- Thermostats replacements
- Drip tray installations